Train for a New Career as an EKG Technician and Make a Difference
When you train with Greenfield Community College you can be prepared for a successful career as an EKG technician in less than a month. The healthcare industry is growing rapidly, and the U.S. Department of Labor estimates that employment for cardiology technicians, which includes EKG technicians, will grow by 23% by 2026.* The EKG technician career path offers several benefits:
- Helping people — You can work in a field that focuses on helping people and making a difference with their health every day.
- Competitive salaries and benefits — EKG technicians enjoy competitive salaries as well as the potential for traditional employment benefits.
- High-demand skill — If you’re already working in the healthcare industry, adding EKG technician certification is a great skill to add to your arsenal.
Choose our training for:
- Certification program – Career Step’s EKG Technicians program prepares you with the knowledge needed to take the Certified EKG Technician (CET) industry certification exam offered through the National Healthcareer Association (NHA). To qualify for exam registration, you will also need to set up a live experience with a local hospital to perform 10 EKGs on a person.
- Comprehensive support – Career Step offers you the flexibility of online training in addition to the assurance of live, experienced, one-on-one support whenever you need it.