This workshop includes tips and shortcuts that will help you work more efficiently with Microsoft Excel.
• Shortcuts for selecting ranges
• Using Autofill to create a series of dates or numbers,
• Troubleshooting printing problems
• Using page break preview
• Adding headers and footers
• Using page layout view
You’ll learn how to:
• Group spreadsheets in the same workbook in order to type or format more than one sheet at the same time
• Create 3-D formulas that calculate across several spreadsheets in the same workbook.
• Practice dividing text from one column into two columns
• Concatenate text from two columns into one.
• Use conditional formatting to format cells according to their values
• Protect all or part of a worksheet
• Paste an Excel spreadsheet into Word as an Excel object that links to the original spreadsheet and updates automatically.
A set of handy keyboard shortcuts will also be included in the workshop.
Pre-registration is required; space is limited